Wednesday, January 23, 2008

7 Things Meme

I was also tagged by Lori who was tagged by Lauren. I'm actually a huge fan of memes, though I never have time to do it.

So let's see, 7 random things about me...

  1. I'm pregnant. Woot! (Really the only thing anyone notices about me anymore, lol)
  2. I love TV. LOVE it. I have main shows I have to watch every week, and there are a number of them. Though right now I get HORRID nightmares so I can't watch anything even remotely scary at night (means no Ghost Whisperer and Medium, pooh.)
  3. I have miniature toes that stick off the TOP of my feet, rather than the ends. I also did dance in high school, and my teacher was constantly telling me to point my toes, which I already WAS. Sigh. Good thing I loved to dance, 'cause I wasn't very good at it!
  4. I'm extremely happy with my husband. We communicate very well, and I think that's the key to our happiness (well, that and the fact that we're completely in love, lol). We never get into huge fights because we always talk about it before it blows up. Will that continue with the new baby? We can hope!
  5. I'm obsessed with fixing up shows, and it always gives me ideas for my parents' house, which needs a total overhaul.
  6. I have two sisters, and the three of us are totally and completely different. I'm considered the "good sister" as I've never really slept around, never done drugs, never really went out of my comfort zone at all. My sisters - not so much, lol. But we get along well and I miss them all the time.
  7. I can't live without my romance novels. I don't often have time to read for pleasure anymore, but every so often I need a five hour period to just sit and read a few books. Yes, a few.
I'm sure everyone's done this, but if you haven't, feel free!

1 People Gabbed:

Lori said...

1. So excited for you!
2. Medium is one of our faves. Poor you!
4. Yes, that will continue :)
5. Is HGTV not the best channel EVAH?!
7. With you sistah!