Sunday, January 20, 2008

7 Things Meme...

I was tagged by Lori who was tagged by Lauren. I can't tell you how ecstatic I am to be doing another meme. Heh. I now need to come up with some things you don't know. Hmm...

  1. I know this is going to mortally offend some of you out there, but I feel I must be honest. I am a music buff as you know, and I like all types from rock to country, etc. BUT there are some very popular classic rock groups that I can't stand. Let me name them, in no particular order, and I'll brace myself for your gasps: Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, The Doors. I like a few Rolling Stones songs, but only a few. I'm sure there are more, but I have to think on it.
  2. I'm a worrier... now when I say worrier, I don't mean in the normal sense like everyone else. I'm an extreme worrier. About anything and everything, things that I don't even need to worry about. In other words, as you all already knew, I'm a freak. ;-)
  3. I have one very fat and short thumb. Yep. Weird. My mom said it was from biting my nails as a kid *snort* but both my thumbs were, at one point, identically short and fat, but one of them normalized. It's very bizarre and means I can't and won't go get acrylic nails put on because the person would no doubt call others over to look and help find a way to make the nail fit. Sigh.
  4. I swear. A LOT. I can't help myself either. If I consciously make an effort to not swear, I still slip. I've always had a potty mouth. Always.
  5. I'm obsessed with having long hair, so obsessed in fact that one time a friend of mine told me that she was growing her hair longer at a time I was going to get a half-inch cut off the ends... then and there I changed my mind and knew I had to keep my hair longer than hers. Again... I'm a freak.
  6. I'm addicted to One Tree Hill. I first discovered it in fall of last year on Soap Net and now I can't miss an episode. ADDICTED. Don't interfere with my One Tree Hill, OR ELSE. Heh
  7. I'm not a baseball fan at all. I sorta like basketball and like football a little more than basketball. What I really like is NASCAR. It starts up again in a few weeks and I can't wait!
Well, I won't tag any specific person because I think everyone has done this, but in case you haven't, TAG- You're it!


12 People Gabbed:

Lori said...

OK, I can agree with you on the Stones and the Doors, but not liking Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin? GASP!

Hmmm, do I sense a theme in our #4s? LOL!

Interesting that your hair isn't long now.

Sending big hugs for #6, and laughing at #7. You and your Jeff!

Anne said...

Lori- My hair is long now, Lori. Almost touches my bra strap. Yep, I've been growing it... and competing with anyone who dares to have longer hair than mine. Snort.

#6 isn't such a big issue now, thank God, but as a teenager it was huge. Thanks for the hugs, Lori.

#7- Always my Jeffie. Always. Jeff Gordon ROCKS!

Anne said...

Oh, Lori, PS- Sorry about the Pink and Zepplin. Not sure why I don't like them... I guess it's because I'm more of an 80s gal. 70s I grew up with what my Mom listened to (I was born in 1970) and I think the coolest thing we listened to was Heart. Snort. She made us listen to Elvis, Tom Jones *gag me*, the Bee Gees, you know... disco era shit. It was ugly, but the 80s saved me. Love me some Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Metallica, Queen, Bon Jovi (older stuff).

Anonymous said...

I was with you all the way until the baseball thing. Man, that's the cause of all the other problems, including the thumb thing.

Anonymous said...

I was with you all the way until the baseball thing. Man, that's the cause of all the other problems, including the thumb thing.

Anne said...

Well, Ciar *sticking out tongue* LOL! You're too funny. That comment sounded so much like something my cousin Kris would say that it made me laugh out loud. :-)

Linda said...

Gasp! The Doors? Thud. That's me hitting the floor.

ValVega said...

The Rolling Stones? *gasp* I love them, and they're way before my time LOL The one song I can't stand is Satisfaction *ughhh* Hate it!

I love The Doors and Pink Floyd too. Led Zepplin is kinda meh for me *yawn* I really don't get them LOL

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have seen that nail. Ha! Ha!

Anonymous said...

anne,

if you are reading this you have an email from me at your contact us email account at gmail.

Anne said...

Anonymous I know you're my sister Smel... uh, Shelly... and you're just cruel, you wench! LOL

Chantal said...

I hate all those bands too.