Wednesday, May 31, 2006

It Came Out Yesterday, Did You Buy It?


I already read it as a ARC and I absolutely LOVED it! Fanastic suspense, mystery, sexual tension, and dialog. Another well-written story from Cindy Gerard!! My original review you can find here. A MUST READ!

Here are a couple links to reviews from other readers regarding first three books in the Bodyguard series by KarenS and Over The Line by JenniferB.

What I am impatiently waiting to read is Dark Side Of The Moon by Sherrilyn Kenyon. My library has it and I'm #1 on the waiting list. I figure to safe myself some $$ since it's a hardcover, I'm gonna wait a couple days until the library has it processed. If it's a keeper, then I'll more than likely buy it, but probably in six months or so when it comes out in paperback. I can't be arsed to pay for a freaking hardcover.

4 People Gabbed:

Erin the Innocent said...

This book is going to be MINE this weekend *g* I can't wait!

Shakespeares Sister said...

I've already read the other Gerard books based on your recommendations, and they are WONDERFUL. Racing out to get this one!!!

Shelby

Jordan Summers said...

I have Cindy Gerard's To the Brink in my TBR pile. I'm really looking forward to reading it.

vanessa jaye said...

I just bought this one. I think Ms. Gerard has gained another fan. I plan to pick up the whole series on my next trip to the bookstore.