Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Junk About Kate

I'm stealing this from Lori while I think about my newest post--yes, I am ACTUALLY going to post. Did you all miss me? :-) You can see where she stole it from below. (Also, is anyone else seeing the horrible bandwidth tile? *shudder*)

1. What thing is nearest to you? My coffee cup and baby monitor
2. What is your ringtone? So Close from the Enchanted Soundtrack
3. What was the last message in your inbox? A new review from Romance Junkies for one of my authors!
4. Who is your best friend? My hubby
5. What is the brand of your TV? Sylvania. It's old, to hubby's displeasure.
6. What schools did you attend? Nursery School (called pre-K now), Kindergarten, Elementary, Junior High, High School, College.
7. Do you own a MP4? Nope. Not yet.
8. What song are you listening to now? Promise Me by Lea Salonga. Anyone ever heard her voice? Pure and beautiful. (She was the singing voice of Jasmine in Aladdin. :-))
9. Did you kiss anybody in the past 2 days? Yes.
10. Have you ever kissed someone you met in the blogosphere? Nope.
11. What would you want to call yourself if you didn't have your current name? I like my name, but when I was younger I wanted to change to Rina, a different spin off Katherine.
12. Would you be happy if you had everything? I agree with Lori - I'd like the opportunity to find out.
13. Are you always thinking of someone special? While I love my few someone specials, there are actually times where I don't think of them. Sometimes, lol.
14. Tell us of your most desperate dream? Right now it's to become a published author. I'm working on it, I swear.
15. When did you last laugh till you cried? I haven't in a while. I think that's sad.
16. If you had a crush, would you tell them you love him/her now? I tell the hubster every day.
17. If you could be anywhere in the world now, where would you want to be? On a sunny beach, basking in the sun. ~I agree, Lori
18. When was your heart last broken? I can't remember. I think that's a good thing.
19. Whose birthday(s) is/are coming up? My baby turns one in July. WHERE did the time go?? And mine's in August.
20. How many email accounts do you have? Hmm, one personal, one for work, one for review/editing. And I had one for Yahoo group stuff, but since I don't do Yahoo groups really anymore, that's since become defunct.

0 People Gabbed: