Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm a zombie

And I guess I mean it in every sense of the word, LOL. But I really meant it in a nice way. I was trolling through my starred posts looking for book recs, and came across this award. Whoops! Thankfully, it's even less than 2 weeks old. Phew! Blanche is so sweet; she gave this to me for introducing her to the SoCal bloggers. Awww... it's the Zombie Chicken Award. Heh. I'm guessing it's a good award *g*. Oh, and if you haven't been to her blog, go!



K then...

So I'm supposed to pass this on to 5 more. To keep it in the spirit it was intended, I'm going to pass it on to the SoCal Bloggers. For always welcoming newcomers with such warmth. You all rock! Let's do it again soon.

Rosie
Tracy
Wendy
Nikki
Holly
Alice
Blanche
Renee
Rowena
Daphne

4 People Gabbed:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

Renee said...

Aww, thanks, sweetie! :-)

Can't wait to see the group again. It was such fun!

Rowena said...

Awww thanks so much! This is too sweet!

Tracy said...

A zombie Chickie award! I'm so honored! :) Thanks Lori!