Sunday, February 08, 2009

Garwood recs needed

OK, I'm ready to take the plunge. I'm one of the few people (in the world?) who hasn't read Garwood. I need some recs on where to start. I know she's written in a multitude of time periods, right? I should say that medieval isn't my favorite, so if she has anything in that time period, it would likely be further down on my list. And I hear her contemps aren't as good as the historicals, and historical is one of my favorite genres anyway. Soooo....

Help a girl out. Where do I start?

5 People Gabbed:

Holly said...

Wait..did you say you've never read a Garwood before?? Srsly? What planet have you been living on? lol

Let's see..I think you should start with The Bride and The Wedding (in that order). Do you want me to send them to you?

Rosie said...

I was gonna say THE BRIDE too. I haven't read it in forever and don't know how it stands up, even though it's a historical, but I DO remember how much I loved it when I read it.

nath said...

LOL, Lori! If you come across a good one, let me know :) I haven't read any of hers either. I've borrowed one or two from the library, but never really read them :P So I figured I'll let you take the leap first :)

Tracy said...

Don't feel bad Lori. The only one I've ever read is Castles but that one was really good.

Marissa Scott said...

Let me mail you my millions.
omg WOOT! I've got about 10 at least. I'll email you a list.
woooooooooot! Medieval! Gotta do it! Freaking Scotsmen! WOOT!