Friday, August 15, 2008

The Olympics are kicking my ass


I don't know about you, but what is it with the Olympics being on until 1 am every damn night? Sheesh! And they put all the good stuff on last, so you HAVE to watch.

I get up at 5 am every day for work. In at 6. Work 12 hours, 5 sometimes 6 days a week. Now I'm watching the damned Olympics till 1 every day? Hell.

You should check out Beth Williamson's Thursday Thirteen from yesterday for some great Olympic memories. And how rockin' have they been this year? The gymnastics, the swimming, the beach volleyball? I wish they showed more of the other stuff on the network and not in the middle of the night, either. I can't wait for more diving - lurrrve me some platform diving.

But I just can't keep up this pace anymore - it's killing me!! I put my foot down. Today, Bob is at home, waiting for the satellite guys. We're getting DVR. Oh yeah.

Oh, and stay tuned, because although I never got around to posting about RWA, it was awesome, and I brought back a ton of books! I'll be giving them away.

3 People Gabbed:

Rosie said...

I posted about his too. I was so dragging yesterday at work, but I had to see the womens gymnastic all around finals. They were pretty awesome weren't they?

nath said...

It's kicking my butt too and I don't even have to work!! Sigh...

Anonymous said...

yea good ones. we are west coast so ours is late niteer, winners are ready annouced on espn