Monday, August 18, 2008

More Olympic Goodness and a Contest

Wow - trampoline is like the coolest Olympic event ever. My kids would have loved to compete in that when they were little! Probably still would! (me too!)

Me, I'm waiting for platform diving. I left work a little early today - my asthma was bugging me. The upside was that I got to see some equestrian events - the team jumping (and not in the middle of the night!). Go USA!! They won the gold. Those are some magnificent horses. Just beautiful.

I'm about to see the rest of the individual events in the gymnastics, even though I know how they turned out. Is it just me, or does anyone else bemoan the internet on days like this?

So... I promised some stuff from RWA. Here's the first bit of book goodies. Is there anyone out there that hasn't read this magnificent trilogy? I have an autographed copy of the Prince trilogy from Elizabeth Hoyt. The Raven Prince, The Leopard Prince, and the Serpent Prince. Simply leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite Olympic event is - winter or summer, and why. I'll draw a winner on Thursday at 8 pm Pacific.

3 People Gabbed:

Cathy M said...

I really love the summer Olympics, especially the gymnastics and swimming events.

Rosie said...

I have the books, so no need to enter me in the drawing. I just had to comment on what a great prize this is! Good one Lori.

Oh and gymnastics is still probably my favorite.

Anonymous said...

I love pairs figure skating...and mens figure skating!

Sabrinad1977 @ comcast.net