Sunday, August 03, 2008

I've Been Lax...

In my new duties here at Lets Gab. I had intended on posting at least a couple of times a week, but I gotta tell you I have had two really crappy and extremely stressful weeks. So, my hopes are that this week can only get better...but then I have a funeral and I have to worry about my Grandma who is still in the hospital, and my Mom and youngest daughter driving home from Iowa sometime during this week. Did I mention that I had a really crappy couple of weeks??

So, how is everything going for everyone else? Is everyone home safely from RWA...let's hear the stories from conference that I hope to someday be able to attend.

Sorry for the whining and hopefully I will be better about posting in the next few weeks.

Have a great week everyone!!

6 People Gabbed:

Jenster said...

I'm way behind so I don't know what all is going on. But I hope this next week will be better for you and your family.

Lori T said...

Thanks Jenster! I really appreciate it.

KT Grant said...

It was so great to have met you at RWA!
I can't wait for next year :D

Nikki said...

Oh Lori! I hope your Grandma gets to home home soon! I am sorry about your crappy weeks!

Did you have to leave the conference early because of your Grandma? Oh no!

Take care of yourself.

Stacy~ said...

Oh I'm sorry your grandma is still in the hospital. I hope things are going better for you - sending lots of hugs your way.

Lori T said...

It must have been the other Lori that everyone was lucky enough to meet...I unfortunately did not get to go to RWA.

My Grandma did get out of the hospital finally. My Mom was able to come home and bring my daughter with her...we sure are glad to have them both home. They had a difficult time finding a motel as they were traveling through South Dakota during Sturgis time...but they found a costly one in Rapid City.

Glad that they are home though.