Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I Feel So Lonely...

Sniffle. Where are all my blogging partners? I'm feeling so lonely.

I'm so darn busy at work and I'm rewriting the beginning of my book for resubmissions by my lovely agent, Laura Bradford. She so totally rocks.

I've read Susan Mallery's Accidentally Yours and will be doing a review up for I Just Finished Reading and for Sybil. I'm now reading (just started) Shadow Music by Julie Garwood. It's got highlanders in it, but how come I'm not seeing the brogue? PFFT! WTF good is a highlander without the brogue?!

For the love of all that is holy would someone write a highlander with the brogue, and when I say brogue I mean the good stuff with aye, ye, lass, canna, donna, tae ye, etc. Someone! Anyone!! I beg of you!!!

4 People Gabbed:

Holly said...

For the love of all that is holy would someone write a highlander with the brogue, and when I say brogue I mean the good stuff with aye, ye, lass, canna, donna, tae ye, etc. Someone! Anyone!! I beg of you!!!

Hannah Howell. Have you read her? Please say yes. If not:

His Bonnie Bride
Highland Bride
Reckless
Elfking's Lady

Seriously heavy no the brogue, and even more seriously heavy on the great story with fab heroines. :)

Just saying.

Anne said...

Oh, Holly! I think I love you! Heh I'm going to be checking out Hannah Howell. Haven't read her yet. I've read some Karen Hawkins, Karen Ranney, Monica McCarty, but no Hannah Howell. And you know what? My library has her stuff. Heeee!

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

American Idol has started up again. I decided I would pay attention to it this year. lol

Holly said...

I just finished a Monica McCarty, and I've read Karen Ranney and Karen Hawkins, but they don't compare to HH, IMO. Not at all. She's awesome with her highlanders. Careful not to OD on her Highlander series, though. :)