Sunday, July 15, 2007

Is Anyone Ever Going To Announce The Winners...

of the Passionate Ink Stroke of Midnight contest or Passionate Plumes? Jeepers cripes!

Enough whining, look at Lori's lovely 8 Things Meme that Bob did for her. She's been outed(heh heh) and we've also been shown how wonderful of a mother, wife, and best friend she is to her family. Love you, Lori!


UPDATE: Well, MAJOR PFFFT! They announced the winners of the Passionate Plume, but we unpubbed(at least I thought it was for unpubbed), Stroke of Midnighters have to wait. Waaaaaah!

Yes, that was a whine. :-) Not sure why I’m whining, I’m not going to win against a pubbed author anyway!


The 2006 Passionate Plume
Final Round Results

Contemporary:
First – Double Dare, Saskia Walker
Second – A Tall Dark Cowboy, Mackenzie McKade
Third – Treacherous Wishes, Denise A Agnew
Honorable Mention – Dangerous Intentions, Denise A Agnew
Honorable Mention – Strip Search, Shelley Bradley

Futuristic / Fantasy / Sci-Fi:
First - Almost Human, Cat Marsters
Second - Inferno, Vivi Anna
Third - Torc’s Salvation, Melany Logen
Honorable Mention - The Lawman’s Wife, Lara Santiago
Honorable Mention - Roping Savannah, Jory Strong

Historical:
First - Burning Tigress by Jade Lee
Second - Sin by Sharon Page
Third - Master of Desire by Jessica Trapp
Honorable Mention - Ask for It by Sylvia Day
Honorable Mention - The Courage to Love by Samantha Kane

Novella:
First - Anna Leigh Keaton, Five Alarm Neighbor
Second - Nikki Alton, Rodeo Man
Third - Loribelle Hunt, Defending Serenity
Honorable Mention — Summer Devon, Invisible Touch
Honorable Mention — Anna Leigh Keaton and Madison Layle, Return To Me

Paranormal / TT:
First - Fallon’s Revenge - Mackenzie McKade

Second - Bloodlines: Conduit - Mechele Armstrong
Third - Seduced by Magic - Cheyenne McCray
Honorable mention: Enthralled - Laura Baumbach
Honorable mention : d’Argent Honor 2: Eternally - Ann Jacobs


4 People Gabbed:

Lori said...

They announced the winners of Passionate Plume? Ihave to go look....

Hang in there, Anne. I'm still keeping my fingers, toes and other various body parts crossed for you :)

K.A.S. said...

I'm sorry - I'm really hoping to get the information from the coordinator today to update the website.

Soon as she gets it to me, I'll update the page. Good luck!

Anne said...

No need to be sorry, Karen. I'm just impatient and nervous and I tend to whine to my friends when I get this way. LOL Ignore me.

Lori said...

Hmmmm... now that you updated, I'm not so sure... don't get me wrong, but I have the hardest time getting into Jade Lee's books. I know other people adore them. They just aren't for me. And I'm surprised by how many of these books I haven't read.

Making a list for my trip.....