Monday, July 16, 2007

OMG... I WON!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE I WON AND NOBODY TOLD ME! I'm sitting here all weekend, bummed out because I thought I lost for sure, but here I won!!! WOOT! I still can't believe nobody told me, though. LOL


STROKE OF MIDNIGHT Finalists

Contemporary:
1st - When Petals Fall Anne Rigoulot

2nd - BIG Trouble Robin L. Rotham
3rd - Secret Reflection Jennifer Brassel
Honorable Mention - The Amazing Sex Race Julie Hurwitz
Honorable Mention - Liar, Liar Julie MenschWellons

Paranormal/TT:
1st - Burn for You Evie Byrne

2nd - Not that Innocent Susan Meier
3rd - Crime of Passion Holly Youngquist
Honorable Mention - Spell Bound Stephanie Mowery
Honorable Mention - To Find A Queen Nancy Liedel

Futuristic/Fantasy/Sci-Fi:
1st - The Captured Rose Shelli Stevens

2nd - Something More Than Sex Sher LeScott
3rd - Dream Traveler Adele Dubois
Honorable Mention - Eternally Three: Touching Perfection Lee Swift

Historical:

1st - A LORD’S OBLIGATIONS Elaine M. Powell
2nd - DANTE’S INFERNO Evie Byrne
3rd - THE VOYAGE Lori Schaefer
Honorable Mention - WHERE THE WOLF LIES Jennifer Begley
Honorable Mention - FOSSA’S DARE Sandy Storm

17 People Gabbed:

reviewer said...

YAY!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you :)

Gail said...

FREAKING HAPPY DANCING!!!!!!!GO ANNE!!!! OMG OMG OMG I'm so proud to know you!!! I'm soooo happy for you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Go Anne! For this I will get out my Pom Poms! *doing high kick* WOOT!!!
Very proud of you!

Erin the Innocent said...

WOO HOO!!!!!

Congratulations Anne :)

Rosie said...

Yippee, skippy doo dah day!!! Congratulations Anne. That's wonderful news.

Holly said...

WOOOOFREAKINHOOO!

CONGRATS, ANNE! That is so awesome! Woot Woot!

Linda said...

Sqeeeeeeel!!! OMG that fantastic! Congratulations.

Karen Scott said...

Congrats Anne!! That's bloody marvellous!

Lori said...

YAY!!!!!!! I told you you were good! The book is fantastic!

Congrats my friend! Nobody deserves it more!

Stacy~ said...

Incredible news Anne! What a thrill. I hope you'll be signing my copy someday soon, you know, the one I'll buy at the store with YOUR name on it???

Jenster said...

That's freakin' AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!

Kristie (J) said...

Whooo Hooo - good for you and heartiest of hearty congrats!

Anonymous said...

congrats, Anne~

Anne said...

Thanks SO MUCH everyone! I cried. I laughed. I whooped. I wooted. I neenered. And now it still doesn't seem real.

Thanks to each of you for your endless support and your every ready cheers.

(((HUGS)))

Shelly said...

That's fantastic!!! Congrats, Anne!

Anonymous said...

ANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is such fabulous news, it brings tears to my eyes!!! This has definitely been your year, m'dear--keep rockin' and rollin', you are SO on your way! AND I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!

Lisa Plumley said...

Mega congrats, Anne! That's fantastic! You must be walking on air. :)