Thursday, May 10, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

Here are the rules.... (copied from Erin's Blog(the big meanie, tagging me!))

Da Rulez:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.



Here are my answers ~

  1. Like Erin, I'm allergic to nature, plus a ton of other things. Dust, tree pollen, grass(I can't sit in the grass or walk in the grass without getting a rash. So unfair), weeds(hayfever, grrr), feathers, nylon, cat dander, ragweed, and more for a total of 17 things(I was tested as a child so I'm sure it's probably more by now). My allergies give me really funky skin issues. Super dry skin, rashes, sores, etc. Annoying. This also means I have to wear socks at all times... even with sandals. Imagine how dumb that looked when I was a kid, wearing socks with sandals. Sheesh! I don't wear sandals now. Ever. In summer I do canvas tennies.
  2. I'm overweight. A lot. I want badly to lose the weight but I can't seem to get motivated. Then when I do get motivated, it never seems to last. Why IS that?
  3. I have a HUGE collection of books (200+) and about half of them are books I haven't read yet.
  4. I like to write. I'm agented now and am awaiting response from NY editors to see if they liked my story, When Petals Fall, or not.
  5. I swear a lot. I know it's bad, but I can't help it. If I make a conscious effort not to swear(when I'm around little kids or people who don't swear or at work) I can do it without a problem.
  6. I don't have a cell phone. I guess I don't understand what the big "need" for them is. Sure it's convenient to have them, but we've gone thousands of years without them and I think I can continue to do so, especially since they cost too damn much.
  7. I have self-esteem issues, have had them all my life, and I can't seem to break the cycle.
  8. I'm lazy. If I could sit around and do only what I wanted to do, I would do it 24/7. Unfortunately, I've got responsibilities.
I'm tagging ...


Jen
Lori
Kate
KarenS
Sarah McCarty
Ann Wesley Hardin(you knew I had to include you)
Chantal
Rosie

8 People Gabbed:

reviewer said...

I'll go put this up on my personal blog, not my reading one, if thats Ok.
(Meanie, lol)

http://dreamydeppmamablog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

*Whistling* I see nothing...

Anonymous said...

I swear all the time. It's better than smoking I think, LOL. Good luck with Petals, sweetie!

Linda said...

Laughing at #8. Me too, and now that I'm retired I'm reading your TBR pile! LOL One of these days you'll get to your books, sweetie, one of these days.

Amie Stuart said...

sheesh except for the allergies we have a lot in common woman. And to Lori with the swear jar--if we had a swear jar I'd owe more than anyone else too.

Anne said...

Karen- I see you. You MUST blog. :-)

Lauren- Yeah, I've got a potty mouth. Always have, always will. Unlike Lori, I refuse to do the swear jar because I'd be broke all the time. LOL Thanks for the luck with Petals. I'll hold it near and dear.

Linda- I am SO lazy. I'd rather sit around and read, write, or play on the PC than do anything else. Bob's not a big fan of this. *G*

Amie- Well, since we have so much in common, maybe we should chat more. *G*

Anne said...

Chantal- I read your post. Very nice. I kinda like the Meme/tagging thing. I learn a lot about my fellow bloggers/friends. :-)

Amie Stuart said...

LOL Anne I think you're right =)