Wednesday, January 17, 2007

How much does my hubby rock, redux

Just a quick post to say again how much I love my hubby. He totally rocks. It's 38 degrees right now. 10:30 at night. I have PMS and the munchies. Nothing but Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie will do. The ice cream, not the yogurt. You know how that is. He volunteered to go get me some. Just because. This is after he offered me his Nestle Crunch bar (which I actually already ate *g*). No wonder he is the man to die for.

5 People Gabbed:

Anonymous said...

Erm, Ben & Jerry's makes CFB yogurt now??

Leave the country for a bit and look what happens.

*eek!*

Anonymous said...

Definitely a keeper!

Jenn said...

Both sound yummy and now I'm hungry.

That man is definitely a Keeper.

Kristie (J) said...

You two are so lucky you found each other and are still so into each other. It makes me smile :)

Holly said...

Aww! He is SO sweet! Gosh, what a wonderful hubby you have. I'm so glad for you (and for me, if I'm being honest, because I caught one, too).