Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It snowed in Malibu today!

Ok, I don't want to hear anybody making fun of me anymore for complaining about the cold weather we've been having in SoCal. It freakin' snowed in Malibu today! I kid you not! It's not a ton, but does that really matter when we're talking about snow in freakin' Malibu?! It's damn cold.


Calamigos Ranch in Malibu

Calamigos Ranch     


     
This is where people hold their weddings - year round - for crap's sake!
I feel really sorry for the people booked for this weekend!

4 People Gabbed:

Anne said...

Holy crap! I can't believe it's snowing in MALIBU!!!! Freaky. Mother Nature is playing tricks on us. It's snowing in Wisconsin right now... woo hooo! Another couple inches today!

Anne said...

Holy crap! I can't believe it's snowing in MALIBU!!!! Freaky. Mother Nature is playing tricks on us. It's snowing in Wisconsin right now... woo hooo! Another couple inches today!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! The Sarcastic Idiocy Forum would enjoy gabbing with y'all anytime. Feel free to drop by and visit...bring your bestest sense of humor!

http://www.thesif.net/SIF/index.php?

Jenster said...

It's ridiculous!!! I spent the entire summer and fall in a state of anxiousness, wondering what my first winter in SE Pennsylvania was going to be like. I mean, they sell snow shovels in the grocery store and Target carries snow pants. And then Southern California - where I grew up and saw frozen precipitation one time in the form of sleet - ends up with more of a winter than we've had here! Crazy, crazy, crazy!