Saturday, January 06, 2007

Anybody Read These Yet?

Has anyone read these books yet? If so, what did you think of it/them?


Soulful Strut by Lynn Emery
I'm The Vampire, That's Why by Michele Bardsley
All Night Long by Melissa MacNeal
Dark Protector by Alexis Morgan
Dark Defender by Alexis Morgan
Jacob: The Nightwalkers by Jacquelyn Frank(Looks good, but...)
Now Until Forever by Karen White-Owens
The Second Time Around by Marie Ferrarella
She's No Faerie Princess by Christine Warren
The Ultimate Romantic Challenge by Katherine Garbera
Without A Sound by Carla Cassidy
Dirty by Megan Hart(SPICE but 1st person)
Deadly Gamble by Linda Lael Mller (AGAIN-- FIRST PERSON--WTF??)
Not Another New Year's by Christie Ridgway(love her stuff but my library doesn't have this one)
Ride a Painted Pony by Kathleen Eagle (The title threw me on this one)


Eternal Hunger by Cameron Dean
Passionate Thirst by Cameron Dean
Luscious Craving by Cameron Dean
Not sure about these as they are first person, but the covers rock.

6 People Gabbed:

Amie Stuart said...

I'm The Vampire...is really good (I haven't had a chance to finish though bec of my deadline). Um but it's in first person *g*

Lori said...

So, I couldn't help myself, Anne. JB told me I had to read Jacob. So I picked it up. I'm halfway through it. I'd be finished, but we had all the issues with the blog last night. She compared it to Shelby's style of writing, and I gotta say, she's right. I'm really liking it so far.

I'll send it over when I finish.

Thanks Jen!

Anne said...

OH MY GOD. She writes like Shelby Reed? To effing fantastic! You know how I LOVE SHELBY REED... so I'll be anxiously awaiting your final verdict and then waiting for the book to make it's way to me. Woo Hoo!!!

Oh, and the next one... Gideon, comes out in June. Wooo freaking hoooo!

Dev said...

I have Not Another New Year's by Ridgway, but haven't read it yet. I read her other book, Must Love Mistletoe last week and was very disappointed.

I don't have any of the others, but most of them are on my wishlist.

Erin the Innocent said...

I've read many of the ones you have listed there LOL

Michele Bardsley's book
both of Alexis Morgan's
Jacqui Frank's book (loved it!!!)
Christine Warren's book (she's auto buy for me now)
Cameron Dean's books (which I really enjoyed but then first person doesn't drive me nuts all the time like it does you lol)
and Carla Cassidy's book

I enjoyed all of them.

I read Katherine Garbera's other book (recent release, firman hero, can't remember the name for the life of me) and really liked it. I heard that The Ultimate Romantic Challenge was short stories or something like that so I've been hesitant to get it. Short stories piss me off LOL

Lori said...

Erin, I read I read Katherine Garbera's other book - it was Body Heat, and I liked it, too. I'm bummed that this one is short stories.