Monday, June 26, 2006

Ch- Ch- Ch- Changes....

So many changes in just a few days. Wow.

Jeff Gordon got engaged. Damn it.

Jaynie got an editing job at EC.

Lori's son is growing hair in places he never had it before.

Work is hectic and ever changing... one thing after another.

It's just one thing, then another thing, then another thing. Too much change too fast is normally not a good thing... but in this case, since the change is pretty wide-spread and none of it truly detremental to anyone besides my Jeffie's engagement to the skanky model. Grrr.

But one thing remains a constant and that's KarenS. It's her blog damn it, and she'll say what she wants to! If you don't like it, TFB. LOL The woman is amazing.

5 People Gabbed:

Lori said...

Wow - Jeff Gordon got engaged? So sorry, my condolences Anne.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, am I the only one that thinks you should chse your pen name to refelct your ... aspirations?

Sarah, thinking Anne Gordon makes a good pen name. *G*

Anonymous said...

Ok. Meant Change!! For goodness sake, I edit one word and create chaos in another. *G*

Sarah, obviously not in for a clean writing day. *sigh*

Anne said...

I can see Anna Gordon... Hmm. That's a great suggestion, Sarah. : ) Thanks!

Thanks for the condolences, Lori. *sniffle* LOL

Jaynie said...

Ok I have no idea who Jeff Gordon is *ducks*

but I'm liking my change *g*