Wednesday, May 10, 2006

AMERICAN IDOL BANNED~Lots of swearing

From this moment on American Idol is banned from this blog.

They fucked up big time by having Chris with the lowest votes.. NO FUCKING WAY PEOPLE!!! He's THE BEST singer on the show and he was predicted by everyone to win the competition. Needless to say I won't be watching the show anymore, and for those of you who will continue on doing so, enjoy it.


This is totally fucked.

There is no goddamn way that Elliot sings better than Chris. Whoever thinks so lacks in musical taste. Don't get me wrong, he did good last night, but Chris is an all around better singer and will be WAY more successful. And I-can-sing-but-can't-dance Taylor Hicks? Oye. He'll get a record deal, just like Elliot, but there's no effing way either one of them will be nearly as successful as Chris. Katharine is the only one who has a shot and now the competition is pretty much set. She's gonna steal the show... miss sing-a-line-then-smile. Makes me wanna poke her eyes out with the nearest sharp object, or just punch her in the mouth so she's not so "pretty" while playing Miss America while on American Idol.

This sucks fucking ass!!!

5 People Gabbed:

Ann said...

That was a total shocker. I thought for sure Kat would go. Chris isn't my fav, but I got all choked up at his retrospective, and thought it was totally fucked up that he went before Kat.

You know, to reference my statement from yesterday, ever since 9/11 and the war, America loves the underdog. Witness Smarty Jones and before him, Seabiscuit. I truly think Elliot and Taylor fulfill that need right now. They're weird, they're freaky, and they're not typically good-looking. For that I think in this climate, their chances are better than Kat's.

But please watch it, Anne. I like commenting here better than pontificating on my own blog. Pleeeeeeeeeeease???

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Chris got the lowest votes? What utter bollocks!

I really think this show is fixed to the nth degree.

He's probably got a record contract waiting round the corner.

Methinks The McPhee is gonna win this now, I think that she's been primed to win it from day one. There's no way that this was a true reflection of the votes.

Either that, or his fans thought he was a shoe-in, and didn't bother voting. That happens here all the time!

Kristie (J) said...

I am still in a state of stunned disbief from the results. Like you, that's the last of it for me.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Anne. I know how much you enjoyed the show.

Nikki said...

I'm so upset, I couldn't sleep last night. I have watched Idol since the beginning(all seasons) and this is the first time I really cared who won. I can't get over it! What is wrong with America?!

I think Idol needs to change the way it lets people vote. One phone line one call. That's it. No more 10,000 calls from those computer thingies.

I am going to watch Extra tonight. I am worried about Chris. Will he really be a sucess? No other 4th place finisher has done anything big. I am so worried. By the way, I will RUN to the store and by an album by Chris the day it comes out.

I still can't believe it........