Wednesday, May 10, 2006

American Idol

Well, I'm thinking, hoping, and praying that it's Katharine who leaves tonight.

Katharine-- She did horribly and I laughed and laughed when all three judges, not just Simon, told her so. HA! Her sing a line-smile routine didn't work this week. Sorry, honey, looks like you ain't all that. I sincerely think she's the one to leave.. and it's not just because I'm hoping either. : D

Elliot-- Did he step it up or what? He was fanfreakingtastic! I so enjoyed his performances. That is his genre. Blues... not the Michael Buble type stuff he thinks is his best, but blues. Because he decided to give it all he had, I think Elliot will be safe at least one more week.

Taylor-- I absolutely don't like watching that guy dance but man, oh man, can he sing. I actually liked his second performance better than his first but I think that's because it showed his maturity, and, like Randy said, that is what Taylor should sing.

Looks like both Taylor and Elliott found their nitches. Cool. Very cool.

Chris-- He was superb as usual. He sang Suspicious Minds which is my absolute favorite Elvis song of all time. Then when he came out and sang A Little Less Talk and A Little More Action wowzers! Phenomenal. And did you see that look he did while on the stage thingie behind the judges. Whew! That was hot. I think he's learning to play it up to the ladies a bit. LOL

So, my predictions for tonight's show: Bottom two will be Katharine and Taylor with Katharine being the one to leave.

2 People Gabbed:

Ann said...

Hey Anne! I thought Elliot was fanfreakintastic too. All this time he's been getting up there and breezing through on the strength of his voice, but last night he showed what he can do with a fire under his butt. When he actually works for it, he's stupendous.

Been a Taylor fan from the get-go and he was awesome too. Chris--Suspicious Minds was phenomenal but I thought he had a poor second showing. Kat--meh.

I'm with you on Kat leaving. She's boring and inconsistent. However, I think Chris and she will be in the bottom two. I think (hope) it'll be a battle between Taylor and Elliot with Elliot winning by the considerable skin on his teeth *gg*

Honestly, wouldn't it be the coolest thing ever if Elliot won? He reminds me of the racehorse Smarty Jones a couple years back. LOL. The little, humble guy who makes it big.

Whatever happens, though, I think these final four have big futures ahead of them. So, really, it doesn't matter who wins as far as success is concerned.

I LOVE this season!

Nikki said...

I love this season!!

Kat needs to go. She has been terrible in my opinion for 3 weeks.

Elliot keeps getting better and better. Suprises me.

Taylor is Taylor. He is okay.

Chris! Oh my. Watching last night was great. I don't know about you but I would like to give him all the satisfaction he wants! (Just kidding) That was hot!!!!!! He has to win!!!!

Tonight Kat or Taylor going bye bye would be good. If it is Elliot or Chris there is something wrong.