Thursday, May 11, 2006

News about Chris Daughtry(American Idol)

Lori H from Sarah McCarty's Yahoo Group said this:

"I was listening to Ryan's {Seacrest} radio show this morning and Chris was on it. Ryan told Chris that a popular band is going to extend an invitation for Chris to join their band tonight on Extra at 7:00. Ryan said it's a household band andChris loves them! Chris said he isn't sure who it is yet and what he's going to say."

She gave me this link www.extratv.warnerbros.com (which I haven't gone to yet.. so enjoy

I wonder who it is and I sure hope he accepts. Squeal!!!!!!


UPDATE--- It was Fuel. No word on whether or not he accepted but it would be the perfect lead singer position for him.

7 People Gabbed:

Joni said...

Oh WOW..the group isn't Creed or Queen...so what's that leave you with??? I'm tuning in to my t.v. tonight and watching it! C-ya!

Joni

Anne said...

How do you know it's not Creed or Queen? What about Fuel? That was mentioned on Sarah's group.

Ann said...

It was Fuel! He hasn't answered yet, as far as I know. How exciting for him!

Anne said...

LOL.. Ann!!!! I was updating the blog as you were typing I think. VERY cool offer me thinks.

Joni said...

I read the link you posted in the message but wanted to give everyone a chance to find out instead of blurting it out of who was doing the asking...if it didn't state it at the time you posted it, it did when I posted here the first time..LOL

Ann said...

Wow. If he takes their offer it'll be a life-changing event. That's gotta be kinda scary, you know? I was imagining it last night. Be careful what you ask for and all that. I wonder what he's going to do, and if he really really wants this that badly. I mean, aside from the money, think about it! He'd be going from factory to limelight in six short months. That kind of shift could require some serious psychotherapy. LOL.

Ann said...

Geez. That would be like Nora or Jenny asking me to co-author a book *gg*. Hmmm. Better check their websites for the announcement...Hey, I can dream.