Wednesday, April 19, 2006

WTF???

Can anyone explain to me what happened exactly on American Idol? How the f&ck did Chris get in the BOTTOM two????? I'm beginning, once again, just as I did last year, feel that this whole effing competition is rigged. Anyone else out there think that it's fixed? If it weren't, then Pickler would have been in the bottom three for sure... she sucked ass big time! Man, oh man, I'm all kinds of pissed off at those results....

If you watch American Idol, and you have a favorite (Chris)... VOTE FOR HIM/HER(Chris). The only way he/she (Chris) is going to be able to stay in the competition and win it (Chris) is if YOU vote and keep him/her (Chris) there!!!! So damn it people! VOTE FOR CHRIS! I voted for him six times last night.... did you vote? If not, shame on you.. and you better not tell me either because... well, it would piss me off royally!!!

Ahem. So what are your thoughts? All I can think is WTF????

*UPDATE*
After thinking this through last night I must say I agree with the majority and say this show is effing rigged. Here's how I see it... since the competition began Chris has brought in the highest number of votes, over 40% on his off weeks and most of the time over 50% of the total! So here's my thought... It wasn't his lack of facial expression or anything else (just my opinion Ann *wink*) but rather the show wanted some drama. They knew that America would more than likely be turned off by this theme, so they needed to do a little something extra... so what do they do? They rig it to put the one with the highest number of votes (Chris) against the lowest number of votes (Ace) against each other in the bottom two. Remember back to previous seasons... this has happened before. Fantasia, Ruben, and Carrie were all in the bottom 2 at one time. Did it work? Did it cause a stir? Did it fire everyone up to start voting again? Oh yeah, people got a passion once again for the show and started voting again. You can bet your sweet ass that next week Chris and Paris will be voted for in mass amounts.

Why did Kellie remain safe? My speculation? Because Simon picked her to be in the top 2. UGH.

5 People Gabbed:

Ann said...

It's anyone's guess, Anne! I was as surprised as you and I wonder how Taylor knew? I thought for sure Kelly was outta there, although I've wanted Ace out for a loooong time.

All I can think--and I know I'm gonna piss you off and you're never gonna buy my books again and you're gonna tell all your friends not to buy my books, wahhhh--is that Chris doesn't have many facial expressions when he sings. He kicks ass with his voice, but...where's the passion in his face? I swear thats the only thing I can think of.

I love Katharine's voice but here's her schtick: sing a bar, smile. Sing a bar, smile. Sing a bar, smile. I'm getting more annoyed with her by the minute, despite her wonderful voice!

Arrrrrrrrrgh!

I *do* have to say I really like that America isn't picking the finalists for their beauty. Of that we can be sure! LOL.

This whole season is captivating to me. I can't wait to see how it ends.

Joni said...

I agree...it had to have been rigged somehow, cuz there's no way Chris or even Paris for that matter should have made the bottom three...I voted for Paris, twice and Chris, eight times. Guess I'm gonna have to vote more times next week for both of them. I agree with you on Kellie being safe, she really shouldn't have. I thought this was a singing competition...but seems it's becoming more of a "ditzy is in and singing doesn't matter any more" competition. So my ??? is does it really matter whether we vote or not if this is the outcomes we're going to end up with?? One will never know unless they work behind the scenes I suppose...but again I agree...this had to be rigged this week!

Joni

Kristie (J) said...

The thing that got me was why wasn't Kelly in the bottom 3?

Joni said...

Kristie, refer to my aforementioned post about "ditsy is in" comment..hehehe

Joni

Joni said...

Oh Anne...::bouncing up and down trying to get your attention waving my arms::: you need to update your poll so that Ace is "no longer" hahaha

Joni