Friday, January 20, 2006

I Need Your Help Please....

I'm working on edits from my critique partners (thank you, Ladies) and now I'm trying to come up with a title. And I'm stumped. I thought of Second Chances, but it seems that that is too common and not quite with the theme of the book, but I want to keep Chance or Chances in the titles as the series is going to be Chance Creek.

So far I've come up with:

Loving Chances
A Forever Chance
Chance at Love
A Chance At Forever
A Loving Chance
Chance Creek: Jake and Lizzie
Chances Rekindled
Rekindling Chances
Chances Remembered
A Chance Remembered

I'm at a loss here.. do any of these sound good? Or do you have another title in mind? If so, please share... any help and/or comments/ideas are GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

8 People Gabbed:

Jennifer B. said...

To Chance Love
To Chance Again
Fighting Chance
Fair Chance
Last Chance
Fortunate Chance
Hope's Chance

icia said...

can u tell a bit about the story. Thay mite help if we knew abit about it.

Anne said...

Jen-- Thanks!! Fabulous titles... I've added them to the list *G*

Icia- I'm just looking get some ideas for titles with "chance" or "chances" in the title... this way I will be able to go through all the titles later and decide which one fits which story. So, it's not really for just one book, but rather the whole series.

Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous said...

Fighting Chance
Jake's Chance
Return to Chance
Dare to Chance
One More Chance
Risking the Chance

Linda said...

If this is going to be part of a series, then I like Chance Creek: Jake and Lizzie best.

Ann said...

Taking a Chance
Chances Are
*gg* (loved the Cybil Shepard movie.)
Chance Encounter

That's it for me!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Chey

Anne said...

Thank you Gail, excellent suggestions. Added to the list. : )

Linda- Thanks for you opinion. I appreciate that. I also added that to the tally marks behind that title. : )

Ann- I LOVED Chances Are.. great movie. Thanks for your input... more and more titles... yay! But how to choose one....

Chey- I LOVE Bahama mamas!!! Man I could go for one of those... not this early (10:00 a.m.) but maybe later. LOL Yummy. I have no idea what's going to go on the cover of book, it's not even sold, hell, I'm still editing it... LOL so it may never see the light of day but I'm gonna try my damnedest. *G* Good point about having Chance in the title and series title. Hmm... How do YOU come up with titles?

Thank you Miss Joy *G*

Terri- Sincere thanks for the wonderful titles... I wrote each and every one in my notebook. Thanx much!

Thank you all for helping me! I'm really racking up the titles now! Woo hoo! Maybe I'll have to have a poll on the titles.... LOL