Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Birth Announcement!!

Hi all,My step-daughter (who lives in TX) had her baby last night. She wasn't due until Feb. 5th but they induced her early. Why you ask? You'll see in a minute.

Heather went in to be induced early yesterday morning and her Mom called to tell us about the baby's birth at 6:33 p.m. So, it was along day for her. Anyway, the baby was born Noah Gannon and he weighed..drum roll please... 9 pounds 7 ounces!!!! Can you say BIG baby???The baby was growing at a rate of a pound a week which is why they ended up having to induce and eventually take him my C-section.

So, my husband is now a grandpa at the young age of 42.. and I'mbeing called (by mean ol' Sarah) Granny Annie at the VERY young age of 35. Sarah's just mean! LOL Granny Annie! Pffftttthhhhrrrrrpppppp!!!! Just wait til I see her at the Lori Foster get together in June..... *G*

2 People Gabbed:

Sam said...

Congrats!
I hope mommy and baby are doing well -
What wonderful news!!!

Anne said...

Thanks Sam! Mom and baby are doing well... though Heather said she is NOT having any more babies. LOL

Don't we all say that though?