Monday, November 28, 2005

Poll results from 11/20/05-11/26/05

Sorry for the delay on posting the results... I've been battling a wicked bout of pneumonia and sinusitis.

Without further ado, here are the results from last week's poll:

Shelby Reed-----5
Madison Hayes-----5
Christine Warren-----3
Lisa Renee Jones-----3
Sally Painter-----2
Elizabeth Lapthorne-----2
Elisa Adams-----1
Julia Templeton-----1
Dakota Cassidy-----1
Myra Nour-----1

Thank you to all who voted!!

This week's poll is: Who is your favorite Ellora's Cave author? #7

Ashley Ladd
Lynn LaFleur
Myln Hurn
Vonna Harper
Liddy Midnight
Heather Holland
Samantha Winston
Cait Miller
Mary Wine
Sahara Kelly

Voting will end promptly Saturday, 11/26/05, at 8:00 p.m. CDT. Happy voting!!

Next week's poll will be: Who is your favorite Ellora's Cave Author? #8

MA Everaux
Sylvia Day
Eve Jameson
Dawn Madigan
Cris Anson
Eve Lilas
Daisy Dexter Dobbs
CS Chatterly
Summer Devon
Shannon Stacey

Have a great week!!

4 People Gabbed:

Jennifer B. said...

Are you feeling better? If not, I trust you are staying home and resting, right?

Anne said...

I'm slowly getting better on the meds, Jenn, thanks for asking. I've been taking it as easy as possible... still working though as I work from home, and then I just crash on the couch and sleep after that for an hour or two. My husband has been a gem during this whole thing... he's taking care of everything. : )

Sam said...

You have a great week too -
and I hope you Get Well Soon!!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon, Anne! And take it easy. Don't exhaust yourself.