Monday, October 17, 2005

Weekly Polls

Hello All! Happy Monday. I've found another blogger feature... Polls! So, I decided to run weekly polls. : ) To be honest, only because it's so easy to do. So, every Monday there will be a new poll over on the right. I hope you'll take the time to cast your vote. Also, every Monday I will post the results of the previous week's poll. It's all in fun, not for any specific purpose, mostly because I found this feature and I want to use it because I know how! LOL I'd have listed many more authors on today's poll, but it only allows room for 10, but none of the authors will be left out as I'll be running more polls that will be basically the same, just with different authors listed and different publishers at a later time. I just thought this would be a good poll to start off with, to see which author is your favorite. I know who mine is, as I'm sure you all do also. It's anonymous, so I won't know who specifically voted for whom, but the numbers will tell all. So, go vote for your favorite author! Have a great Monday!

UPDATE: When it was stated that anyone could vote more than once, it was meant that anyone could vote for each author once, but could vote for multiple authors. BUT, there were those out there who took advantage of the system and did vote for one author more than once. So, due to the multiple votes for one author from one IP address (Yes, you know who you are), the vote totals have been adjusted accordingly. This required my going through 54 votes. I changed it so everyone can only vote once to save time and because I won't be arsed (thank you KarenS for that word) to go though votes and IP's again. I'm amazed (though I've been told that I shouldn't be) that this happened on a blog from a nobody(me) for a poll that counts for nothing but my amusement and yours.

3 People Gabbed:

Karen Scott said...

Loving the poll Anne!! Out of that lot, it really wasn't that hard to choose *g*

Anne said...

Thanks Karen! Too bad people found it necessary to try to cheat yesterday. I had it where youcould vote for more than one author, but now that option is gone forever. *sigh* It's a poll for God's sake... on a blog from me, a nobody... what's there to gain by cheating? I swear, some people! LOL

Anne said...

HI LAUREN! Nice of you to stop by! You can find the mini poll feature at www.bravenet.com. I really like the feature, but be sure if you use it, to have it where people can only vote once. : ) This is just the first poll and there will be a new poll weekly on authors, publishers, books, etc. I hope you'll drop by often. : )