Thursday, July 02, 2009

I heart Wendy

Seriously. As an historicals ho, I always want to know what I need to get next. Often, I just go to my Borders and buy whatever's on the table or on the shelves that looks interesting. Often, I'll scroll through the reviews I've starred or "bookwatch" posts in my GReader. But if I want the real lowdown on what historicals are coming out? I go here. It's like chocolate for PMS. Water in the desert. Margaritas after a long day at work.

Seriously. I heart Wendy.



How do you find the books you want to get?

5 People Gabbed:

Carolyn Crane said...

oh, you aren't kidding! How did I ever not know about this crazy site? I almost fell out of my chair as I clicked July and saw all those covers come up.

Wendy said...

Which reminds me, I need to do some updating. Just found out that Beverly Jenkins has an October release. Also, I have a small list started for January 2010 that I keep meaning to post.

And I heart you to Lori!

nath said...

How come I never knew of the site either?

Me? I go through the upcoming releases on Chapters. When i'm bored, I'll start checking out if my favorite authors have updated their website and upcoming books.

Linda said...

What a great site. Thanks. I find some great books here too:
http://unusualhistoricals.blogspot.com/

Lori said...

Oooh, thanks Linda! Adding that to my reader.