Friday, May 29, 2009

Who are you? (who, who... who, who?)

I saw this over at Kristie's, and thought it would be fun. I loved Star Trek, both TOS and the movie (the first one and the last one, LOL).

Your results:
You are Beverly Crusher

































Beverly Crusher
75%
Geordi LaForge
60%
Deanna Troi
55%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
50%
Chekov
50%
Uhura
50%
Jean-Luc Picard
50%
Will Riker
50%
Data
48%
Mr. Scott
45%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
40%
Worf
40%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
40%
Spock
39%
Mr. Sulu
20%
A good physician and a caring parent.
You are devoted to your children
and to your occupation.


Click here to take the "Which Star Trek character am I?" quiz...

1 People Gabbed:

Blanche said...

Fun meme Lori!

Here is my results.............

You are Uhura, I'm a good communicator with a soft voice and I'm a good singer.....LOL