Thursday, May 07, 2009

Walking for the Cause

Hey all,

I'm walking in the Relay for Life again this year. It's being held on October 10. Yes, that gives you plenty of time to donate, but if you do it now, you won't forget! It's held on my birthday weekend every year. My wish would be to meet my fundraising goals and give big to the fight for a cure. Won't you help? Visit my personal page at the ACS to see why I'm walking. If you're one of those "special people" (/snort) who are my friend on Facebook, LOL, you can donate through there as well.

Thanks in advance for your support each and every year. I hope you know it means the world to me!

Speaking of Facebook, Lauren Dane & Megan Hart have a great rant discussion up about it. It's dead on the money. Check it out.

2 People Gabbed:

nath said...

Great cause and great challenge Lori!

and LOL, that's most probably the week-end I'll be in California :P Maybe I'll come and see you walk :)

Lori said...

Yay!!! So happy you're coming back to Cali!! Can't wait to see you again :)