Hey all... I made it back from the cruise in one piece, didn't jump overboard after one week in a room with my mom, and only gained 4 pounds in the 10 days I've been away. Gah!
I missed the hell out of my family. It feels like I haven't seen them in 2 full weeks - they were all away in Tahoe for a week, then we crossed paths for one day, then I left. I'm so happy to see my guys.
I read a ton of books, and I will be posting on some of them, dammit. I need to get back to reviewing. Seriously. Highlights were:
- Always - Lauren Dane - awesome contemporary
- Past Promises - NJ Walters - as always, NJ was fantastic
- Facing It - Linda Winfree - I liked Tick again, thank goodness... interesting premise, too
- Hot in Here (ARC) - Sophie Renwick - really, really good. review forthcoming
- Acting Naughty - GA Hauser - seriously good
- The Duke to Die For - Amelia Grey - first in a trilogy. liked it a lot