Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm too sexy for my...

What do you find to be the sexiest thing on a guy?

I've often said that I love looking at the way that Bob's eyes crinkle at the corners. As we've gotten older, the crinkles have gotten more pronounced - whether from age, more years of laughter, or a combination thereof, I really couldn't say. All I know is that when he smiles, his beautiful blue eyes go all crinkly, and it's an incredible turn on.

Having said that... we were driving in the car the other day, and I looked over at him. He was chewing gum. Nothing special, except that I really looked. For some reason, the action of chewing the gum made his jaw look so masculine and sexy. Maybe it was just my hormones. I sighed, and he glanced over at me and smiled. He chewed gum and crinkled his eyes at the same time. Wow.

So what does it for you? The eyes? A smile? A well-filled out pair of jeans? That wonderful sense of humor? Spill.

5 People Gabbed:

Rosie said...

Funny you mention the car. I sit and look over at GG in the car sometimes and my heart flips. Corny, I know. But his hands do it for me. Very manly hands. They are always warm, safe and gentle. Mmmm...yeah. Those hands.

Tracy said...

omg Lori that's one of the cutest things I've read in a long while. So stinking sweet!!

Kristie (J) said...

It's the eyes first for me - and then oddly enough the shoulders. I worked with this guy a few years back now and every time I saw him I thought to myself 'what a great set of shoulders he has!'

Holly said...

On our honeymoon MM and I went to this AMAZING BBQ place in Sedona, AZ. It was this tiny little place that served BBQ out a window in some alley. Seriously amazing BBQ.

Anyway, I don't generally get worked up about food or whatever, but I was sitting across from MM and he was eating ribs with his hands and his lips were all shiny and..well, good Lord I wanted to just eat him alive. That hasn't happened to before or since.

Otherwise..I don't know. His eyes, usually. They're a very unusual color and sometimes they just strike me...

Jennifer B. said...

For as much as I love laughing with my husband, yeah...laugh lines. Very telling, very sexy on a man.