Monday, September 15, 2008

The Love Of My Life

As my Mom would say, I'm so busy, I'm meeting myself coming and going. Been bitching about it too. Until one or two moments last week gave me pause. That 9/11 anniversary was one. The death of a family friend was the other. Both served as reminders. Time to count my blessings. Time to re-connect with the people in my life (as opposed to the isolation exhaustion can bring). And finally, time for me to embrace my busy--specially since most of it is for him--the love of my life. Words can't express...







10 People Gabbed:

Dev said...

He's such a handsome boy, Jen!

Lori said...

Such a sweetpea!

Jennifer B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer B. said...

Thanks Ladies! Was just smiling...thinking about taking him to school this morning. Last week, one of our "firsts" (of too, too many I might add) was for me to pull up Mr. Mom style in front of the school and let him out...to walk into the building and make his way to the classroom on his own. Last night, at bedtime, he told me he wants me to walk him in. So today we switched back to parking in the lot and walking in together. Does my heart good that he still needs me...if only in this. LOL

Jennifer B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

Sweet! Look at him go! Go G!!!

But when I saw the heading I was expecting a picture of me! LMAO

Jennifer B. said...

OMG, I'm laughing so hard--thanks BFF! YOU are of course! another love of my life. LMAO

Rosie said...

I could totally relate to the isolation exhaustion can bring comment. It's great you recognize what's important. He's a cutie!

Jennifer B. said...

I know you can Rosie cuz I read your blog, LOL. It's hard to remember that those connections GIVE you energy and support, not drain it. More often than not, when I'm over-extended, I shut down, thinking I have no energy for relationships. Gotta keep reminding myself that my relationships can be an energy boost. Well, you know...most of them. LOL Things leveling out for you?

Anonymous said...

He's a real cutie. Bet he will be the next Beckham!!!