Sunday, August 31, 2008

What kind of guy turns you on?

Got this over at Dev's...

Your result for The What type of MAN turns you on Test...

Tough guy


You love men, you love testosterone and you know it. You like a bad-ass man who knows what he wants. He isn't what you might bring home to mom but I don't think it really matters - he's hot! Someone like.....Vin Diesel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

Interesting, no? Considering my own guy is very much a betaman... must be all the hunka hunka men in uniform alpha types I love to read.

Take The What type of MAN turns you on Test.

5 People Gabbed:

Dev said...

Hey! You got my guy!!!

Lori said...

LOL - yup - not what I expected, but hey - I'll take him!

Jenster said...

That's who I got, too. Of course, I would have said a man who does the dishes and picks up after himself. :o)

Jennifer B. said...

OMG, LMAO. Can't believe I made it through that test, LOL. Felt like a pedophile oogling those too young men. Cracking up. Made it through though and returned Tough Guy as my guy of choice. And no, LOL, like Lori, I didn't marry one of those. Sure, he'd like to think he is one, LOL, but don't you think the real litmus test for a tough guy is one who doesn't have to tell you he is tough? *g* Subtle. That's what does it for me.

Bev(QB) said...

I got "Exotic Bad-Ass... You want everything in a man at the same time!"

Hmmmm... you say that like it's a BAD thing. ;-p