Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Calling all Julia Quinn Fans...


Browse Inside this book
Get this for your site

Read The Duke and I for FREE!!!!

Courtesy of juliaquinn.com.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you've never read The Duke and I, here's your chance. For the next month, you can read the entire book online. Free!

Or tell a friend—there is an email link on the site so you can share this free read with other booklovers.

And the best part is this: you're reading for charity! Avon Books is launching Love Gives Back, a program where they’ll give you monthly Sneak Peeks into upcoming releases and invite you to read Avon books for free online. The more you read the more you give – they’ll be donating a mass of books to charity organizations each month based on how much you read.

So get yourself over to the Avon Books Browse Inside website and read away! Tell everyone you know! Help me on my quest for Bridgerton World Domination! (Just kidding.)

Happy Reading!

P.S. While you're at it, you can get a pre-release Sneak Peek of The Lost Duke of Wyndham. The first 20% is available to read on their website… so get a head start before everyone else!

P.P.S. Okay, I wasn't kidding about world domination...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are one of the few who haven't read the first Bridgerton novel (ahem... Anne), get thee over to Avon now. It's your chance to read it for free. And it's awesome. JQ writes with wit and humor. And the early Bridgerton novels so totally rocked! She also wrote one of my very favorite historicals, Dancing at Midnight. I think it was only her 2nd book. Loved it!

Side note: I'll hopefully get around to reviewing it, but I absolutely loved The Lost Duke of Wyndham. It reminded me very much in tone of her earlier books. Humorous, witty, irreverent, and with a fabulous hero and heroine who so deserve to be together.

One last disclaimer, and that is that I don't know when the freebie promo began or ends. Their web campaign tracking software dates it as a May campaign, but it's still free as of today... hmmm....

5 People Gabbed:

nath said...

Hi Lori :D The Duke and I has been up for a while now, i.e. longer than a month. So whoever is interested to read it online should hurry up :) Never know when they'll take it down!

Anonymous said...

Damn you.

Why isn't there a spot (or maybe there is but I'm just too blonde to figure it out today) for me to save this to my computer so I can read it later.

So far I'm liking it - but I want to go out and DO stuff now that I have a day off! lol

Marg said...

I really enjoyed The Lost Duke of Wyndham too. Can't wait to get the next book!

Jenster said...

I LOVE JQ. Seriously. If I wasn't married and if I were gay and she was, too, I think I would marry her. That's just how much I love her.

Chantal said...

I have that book :)

I lurve Julia Quinn. I wish more authors offered free reads.