Sunday, June 08, 2008

TAGGED! Six-Things Meme

I was tagged by the lovely Lauren Dane. Now I have to come up with six original things you all don't know about me.

Okie dokie... let's see here:

1. I love gummy bears... but they have to be Haribo brand... and if I have them, I eat them and eat them until they are gone. I also eat them by color- white first, my fave. Heh.
2. I don't own a gazillion pair of shoes as most women do. I was very girly in high school but now I tend to go for practicality. I prefer my leather Keds(used to wear the canvas but they got dirty too fast) over all others.
3. I have to wear socks all the time. It's weird, yes I know. But when I was a child I had very severe allergies including skin allergies. If I walked in grass barefoot, walked on nylon carpet, or just went barefoot, I would get a skin-peeling-and-cracking rash that was horribly painful and would only resolve with a prescription salve. It was lovely. This is why I don't wear sandals. My mother used to make me wear socks with my sandals. I looked like a dork. Sigh.
4. I love coffee with Coffee-Mate French vanilla creamer. I absolutely LOVE it. But the coffee has to be strong. I hate weak-ass coffee.
5. I'm a dessert whore... as you can tell by the size of my ass and.. well, the rest of me. LOL I love it. Cake, tortes, some pies, ice cream, but my favorite is cheesecake and since I don't get it very often, it's a real treat when I do.
6. I had a hysterectomy four years ago and they ended up having to remove one ovary but you know what? I'm just as hormonal during PMS time as I was back then. Seriously, I can't tell by my body when I'd be getting my period, but I can tell by my emotional response when it's PMS time... as I'm sure you can as well. Heh

I don't think I'll tag anyone, but if you want to do the meme, feel free to link back here and let me know about it so I can read all about you! :-)

2 People Gabbed:

Jenster said...

I love Haribo Gummi Bears! And Coke Bottles, too. Oh! And the fizzy coke bottles! YUM! It only takes a quick glance to know I love dessert, too. :o) And I had BOTH ovaries removed last year, yet I still get the PMS emotional thing.

Nikki said...

I also love the Haribo Gummi Bears. My favorite are the white/clear ones, with the green ones a real close 2nd. However, I eat them in the opposite order, so I eat the red and yellow ones first and then celebrate with the green and white. I have really cut back on my bear consumption in the last year. And have you noticed that if you stretch them by their little feet and heads, their precious little arms turn into boobs? Seriously. Try it.