Sunday, May 04, 2008

Yeah!!!

What Angie said! PFFT! Bastard.

Lori commented below: "Seems he's in a bit of hot water, huh?" And I MUST respond. I'm irrational over this because it was so completely messed up!

****If you are offended in any way by lots of swearing, don't read any further. I swear - A LOT - after this line. ****

The fucker! You should have seen me! I'm a Gordon fan as you know, but my parents and Bob and youngest loved Dale Earnhardt and Dale Earnhardt Jr. and I love those two guys too.

Well, I said when Jr. moved over to Hendrick Racing that he'd be better and within 10 races he'd have a win... and he'd have had that win if Kyle "cheating motherfucker" Busch had kept his stupid ass DOWN where it belonged.

I screamed, "What the fuck!!!!" Bob got out of his chair and walked away he was so pissed. They showed the replay (blatant turning INTO the #88), they talked about how much trouble the #18 (can't even condescend to say the fucker's name) was going to be in from Jr. (payback's a bitch), and then they go to commercial. After the commercial they come back and NASCAR must have told them to knock it off because they were like, "Oh, it could have been that the #18 got loose." What fucking ever...

It could have been that the #18 is an impatient little fuck who, if he can't get by you fast enough, he "moves" you and to hell with the consequences.

Then, after the race? His cocky smugness. "That's hard racing." No, you little prick, it is NOT racing. IT'S CHEATING.

AND... whatever you do, Darrell Waltrip, never ever again compare Kyle "cheating motherfucker" Busch to Dale Earnhardt Sr. There IS no comparison. PFFT!

1 People Gabbed:

Lori said...

LOL! Spanky posted about it, too! Seems he's in a bit of hot water, huh?