Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Series reading, cont.... and my DIKs

OK, so to piggyback onto Jen's post, here are my Series must-reads, but I'm not nearly as categorical as JB is. I'm just lumping them together LOL. And very quickly, and without my actual book list on hand - I may have to edit this later...

Suzanne Brockmann, SEAL Team 16/Troubleshooters
Karen Rose's series (whatever she's calling it...)
Mariah Stewart's Trilogies (as they get set up, but I consider them all a long running FBI series)
Tara Janzen, Steele Street
Sarah McCarty, Hell's Eight and Promises
Cindy Gerard, The Bodyguards
Susan Elizabeth Phillips, Chicago Stars
Linda Winfree, Hearts of the South

I would include others here, but they are completed (boo hoo), such as Lauren Dane's Chase brothers. But when it was still publishing, those were autobuys on their pub dates.


And here are my DIKs:

Lord of Scoundrels: Loretta Chase
England's Perfect Hero: Suzanne Enoch
Worth Any Price: Lisa Kleypas
Into the Fire: Anne Stuart
Behind Enemy Lines: Cindy Dees (an old category, don't know why I hang onto this one, but I do just love it)
The Raven Prince: Elizabeth Hoyt
Over the Edge: Suzanne Brockmann
Promises Prevail: Sarah McCarty
Pride & Prejudice: Jane Austen

Sensing a theme here? My 2 favorite genres?

3 People Gabbed:

Jennifer B. said...

You know, I don't recall putting any historicals on my DIK list. Gasp! Think it goes back to the titles I read that lured me fully back into reading romance. I do remember reading Eloisa James and Mary Jo Putney..wanting more but with no idea where to look.

Lori said...

LOL - and mine are almost all hiistoricals. Go figure.

Lori said...

Yet my must-read series are almost all contemps. Interesting, no?