Monday, May 26, 2008

Don't Forget...

Tomorrow, and all this week, we'll be focusing on Shiloh Walker and her upcoming release Through The Veil.

Tuesday-
Guest Blog by Shiloh about Through The Veil.
Wednesday-
One-on-one interview with Shiloh.
Thursday- EXCLUSIVE excerpt from Through The Veil.
Friday-
My review of Through The Veil. (It was my first Urban Fantasy book.)

If you comment any time this week on the blog, you will be entered into a drawing to win one of two copies of Through The Veil. The more you comment, the more chances you have to win. (One word comments don't count, by the way.) **

So come on over. Ask Shiloh a ton of questions. Sound off about the book...whether you've already read it or are dying to get your hands on a copy. Any and all comments get you into the drawing.

**RULES: **

  • Winner will be announced June 3rd - The day Through The Veil is scheduled to release.
  • Winner must contact me at: AnneJG24 @ Gmail .com (no spaces) by Midnight, Sunday, June 8th. If you don't claim your prize by then on Monday, June 9th, I will redraw another lucky winner.
  • As stated above, one-word comments do not count.
  • Posting under different email addresses under multiple names is not allowed, and really would be dumb because the more YOU post as YOU, the more chances YOU have to win. Anyone found guilty of such acts will forfeit their prize by default because I hate cheaters.

4 People Gabbed:

Pamk said...

looking forward to this book. Loved shiloh's hunter books and the cover for this one rocks.

Rosie said...

My blog goal this week is to get my THROUGH THE VEIL review posted. Hope I can do it by Weds or Thurs. and tie in with your Shiloh Walker week.

Anonymous said...

I just read my ARC of TTV this weekend and LOVED it, it was the my first urban fantasy also ... I need to find more like this!

Cathy M said...

I really love Shiloh's storytelling, and can't wait to read Through The Veil.