Wednesday, April 30, 2008

American Idol... Rant or Not? We'll See...

It's 8:18 p.m. CDT and I'm watching American Idol. I want to say this before we get the final results because otherwise it can be deemed as biased (whatever, LOL).

First... How Jason Castro is safe is beyond me. What the hell are you thinking, America? Seriously, get some taste in music or something because, dude, serious WTF moment.

With Jason and David A. safe all I can think to say is... Parents! Take the cell phones away from the little teenie bopper girls! They're creating chaos and mayhem. NOW! Jason should have been gone already, way before Michael Johns and Carly. Gah!!!

Now, we'll see what happens...

Okay... it was Brooke, and honestly I don't like her singing much, but Jason Castro should have been the one because TWO weeks in a row he sucked the big one. But, that's American Idol.

Next week will it be Syesha? Or will the parents take the cell phones away from the screaming fangirls so Jason Castro finally leaves?

ADDENDUM: A little birdie pointed me to this. Dude... Whaaa? *eyeballs bugged out* FREAK.

3 People Gabbed:

Anonymous said...

All I could think was WTF'n hell???

Marissa Scott said...

Yeah, what Erin said. WTF'n hell is perfect.

Amie Stuart said...

I lurved RAchels commentary on Neil. And AI's ratings are slipping. I hope this means next year they'll get some REAL mentors and themes and not...the crap they've had the last two years