Sunday, February 10, 2008

One Of These Things Is Not Like The Other

Okay, Lori did this last week (she still hasn't revealed the one thing that doesn't fit), and I feel compelled to contribute to this as well. I'm going to try to make it tricky, so we'll see...

Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Tag six people and at the end of your post, link to their blogs. The twist here is, one of the statements is a lie! You have to guess which one and let me know in comments.

  1. I type over 100 word/minute.
  2. I totally love 80's music... rock, pop, metal, alternative. Love. It. Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Metallica, Prince, The Cure, Cult, The Tubes, and Van Halen to name a few.
  3. I love fruit. I eat it every day-- apples, peaches, oranges, pineapple, grapes, watermelon, etc. I love it.
  4. At the risk of getting tomatoes thrown at me, I must confess that I do not find Gerard Butler, Christian Bale, or Russell Crowe attractive at all. Just not my type.
  5. I love, love, love getting pedicures and foot massages. Ahhhh.
  6. My dream is to become a published author.
So, let's see if you can figure out which one of the above is not true. It'll be interesting to see if you figure out the real one because some of the things above I've not revealed before, at least I don't think so. :-)

5 People Gabbed:

Rosie said...

I'm going with you don't really like fruit. I don't really know of course, just a guess.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to say that you really LURVE Gerard Butler, et al.

I mean, really. What's not to like - blue/green eyes, wonderful hair, tall, dark, Scots accent.

I mean. C'mon!

Jenster said...

1. You're a transcriptionist so I think this is true.

2. EVERYBODY loves 80's music so I think this is true.

3. I dunno.

4. Hm...

5. Um..

6. I KNOW this is true!

I'm going to say #5 is the lie. I have no idea why. It's just a shot in the dark.

Anne said...

Ding, ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! Jenster is absolutely correct. I, in fact, can't stand for anyone to touch my feet or anyone's feet to touch me. *shudder* Want your feet warmed? Put socks on. LOL

I type over 100 words/minute, yes this is true.
I love 80s music. LOVE. IT.
I absolutely LOVE fruit. Any kind of fruit. I eat at least one or two servings daily.
Yes, it's true, I don't think GB, CB, or RC are at all attractive. Nope. Not one single bit.
And, of course, I do wish to be a published author... I'm already agented, so I'm half way there. :-)

JENSTER KNOWS ME THE BEST! Woot!

Jenster said...

WOOT!!!

I don't particularly care for pedicures or foot massages, either. I'm way to ticklish.

It's like you're me!!!