Friday, February 08, 2008

One of these things is not like the other

Ok, Dev tagged me for this ages ago, but I didn't forget. Ok, true, I forgot who tagged me, but at least I asked! Brownie points, no?

Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Tag six people and at the end of your post, link to their blogs. The twist here is, one of the statements is a lie! You have to guess which one and let me know in comments.

1. I'm a classic Type A personality.

2. I love 80's dance music.

3. I'm the most laid-back person in my family (the one I grew up in).

4. I have never been pulled over by a cop without getting a ticket. Never. My hubby gets pulled over all the time and never gets a ticket. Never. Even driving drunk the wrong way down a one way street in college.

5. My second toe is freakishly longer than all the others on both feet - by about a half inch.

6. My first car was a lime-green VW Dasher.

I'm so not tagging anyone. If you'd like to do it, it's kinda fun to guess, but it's hard to come up with stuff you guys haven't already heard! Sheesh!

8 People Gabbed:

Jenster said...

I'm totally feeling you on nos. 2 and 3. Not so much on the other ones. lol

How can you be laid back and be a type A? You are an oxymoron! And I mean that in the good way. :o)

Lori said...

Scary, isn't it Jen? I noticed that you didn't guess which one is the lie *g*. I thought this would be a no-brainer LOL

Anne said...

Personally, I think #2 is the lie, but #4... jeez. LOL

Jenster said...

Okay. I don't think you're a type A. We're so much alike in so many areas so that's my guess. :o)

Rosie said...

I think you are laid back, not type A.

Lori said...

OK, well, Anne got it right. I HATE 80's dance music! You know me so well, my friend!

I am in fact, a full-on type A personality. The 60 hour work weeks didn't clue y'all in? LOL! Plus I am the most laid back in my family (the one I grew up in). Scary for a type A, huh? I really had to train myself to relax and go with the flow. Bob's been great for that. I shudder to think what would have happened had I married another type A!

Jenster said...

WHAT?!?!?! No 80's dance music?? No "You Dropped a Bomb on Me", or "Meeting in the Ladies Room"??

Oh well. I still like you. :o)

Dev said...

No 80's music???? This from the lady who shelled out big bucks for the Van Halen reunion tour???? Are you sure? :-)