Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Tornadoes!

It is winter in Wisconsin right? Well yesterday it sure as hell didn't feel like it. We had thunderstorms all day- with snow on the ground. Then yesterday afternoon there were tornadoes- Yes, tornadoes- with snow on the ground. I've never heard of such a thing, but let me tell you the sky gets this weird color of green/gray. Scary shit, let me tell you. We were lucky that we only had the wicked storms and clouds and that the tornadoes- with snow on the ground- happened elsewhere. Whew!

Can you believe such odd weather? Have you ever heard of such a phenomenon? I have to say I'm still baffled and slightly freaked.


PS. DON'T FORGET THAT ONE TREE HILL IS ON TONIGHT! WOOT! ONE TREE HILL, BABY!

4 People Gabbed:

Lori said...

Wow. Freaky.

Stacy~ said...

Wasn't that bizarre? I'm so glad you were all safe. We've had temps almost to 70, and now it's back down to 31 degrees. I miss the warmer weather, but it's just not normal.

Dev said...

We have a chance of snow today, but then it's supposed to warm up to the 50s this weekend with a chance of rain??? The weather patterns anymore are just bizarre.

Patrice Michelle said...

I have heard it thunder while it was snowing. That was by far the strangest experience I've ever had as far as weather goes.