Saturday, September 22, 2007

Woot! Van Halen!

Van Halen Reunites! Woot!
I just won Van Halen tix on the radio! SCORE! The boys were in the car with me, and we were on the way home from Yom Kippur services. They got to hear my name announced on the radio and everything. Now they think I'm the coolest mom evah (at least for today). Oh yeah.

Although, we still have to buy tickets, because I only won 2, and we were planning to buy tickets as the boys' bigh Hanukkah/Christmas gift this year.

I've seen Van Halen several times over the years, but only once before with Diamond Dave, and he hasn't been with them in 22 years. Woot!

And does anybody else think that Wolfie looks just like Valerie Bertinelli? Wow.

7 People Gabbed:

Rosie said...

Holy crap!! That's so cool Lori! Totally think Wolfie looks like his Mom.

Wendy said...

Just like Bertinelli. It's those strong Italian genes.

And wow - Diamond Dave looks really fantastic. Whoever his stylist is, they're well worth the money....

Erin the Innocent said...

AWESOME! :) I tried to win tickets for when they come here, but no luck :(

Dev said...

Yes ~ Wolfie looks just like Valerie. Congrats on the tickets, Lori!!!

Anne said...

BIG congrats Lori! I need to check if they have dates to come here too. Woot!

Stacy~ said...

My friend Linda is going next month, and she is jumping off the walls. I admit I'm more in the Sammy Hagar camp, but I hope you have a fabulous time :)

Jenster said...

You are THE coolest mom evah!!!!

I like Sammy okay, but to see Dave with them - that's awesome! I like the David Lee Roth Van Halen better.

And yes, Wolfie defintely looks like his mom.