Thursday, July 05, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Random Songs On My Playlist
Right Now

  1. Big Girls Don't Cry- Fergie
  2. Glamarous- Fergie
  3. Home- Daughtry
  4. Feels Like Tonight- Daughtry
  5. Over You- Daughtry
  6. Wasted- Carrie Underwood
  7. Before He Cheats- Carrie Underwood
  8. Party Like A Rockstar- TI
  9. Fire Woman- The Cult
  10. Give It Away- Red Hot Chili Peppers
  11. Just Like Heaven- The Cure
  12. Coming Of Age- Damn Yankees
  13. High Enough- Damn Yankees


9 People Gabbed:

Chantal said...

I love all those songs!

Anonymous said...

I tease Megan about Fergie lyrics all the time. In Glamarous doesn't it sound like she says, "flossy flossy" in the chorus?

Erin the Innocent said...

I'm surprised there aren't more songs by Daughtry *g*

Anne said...

Well, Erin, there are, but had I listed ALL the Daughtry songs, there would have been no room for the others *G* LOVE HIM.

LA Day said...

Daughtry rocks! Great list.

N.J.Walters said...

I like some of what Chris Daughtry is doing. This is a musical Thursday. I've seen several lists about music and bands. It rocks! *g*

Stacy~ said...

Great selections! I am obsessing over Fergie's Good Girl song - it's constantly playing in my head, and I love Carrie Underwood. You named one of my all-time faves, too. The Cure song - it is fabulous. Love your taste in music.

Jenster said...

Great list!

Rowena said...

Hey I like your playlist, most of those songs are on my playlist right now too...although I hate that song Party like a Rockstar, I listen to it quite a bit.