Friday, July 27, 2007

The dumbass man to die for is famous!!!

(note the update at the bottom)

Some of you have asked when Bob's new album will be released, so I thought I'd let you know that it's available on iTunes! If you've got an iPod (or a new iPhone, damn you!), you can now get Bob's new CD there! Search for Mary Carves the Chicken - the CD is titled Love and Respect.


Love and Respect from Mary Carves the Chicken - Now Available on iTunes!



Holy cow - my man to die for is so cool! Way neat early birthday present for him. Or as he would say... Woot!

UPDATE: For those of you who complained to me that you don't have an iPod, the CD is now also available for download for non-iPod mp3 users at Napster, Rhapsody, MusicNet, eMusic, or Sony Connect.

4 People Gabbed:

Stacy~ said...

Very cool :)

Anne said...

well, pooh. I don't have itunes. Pffft!

Holly said...

How freaking COOL! Way to go Bob!!!

And how nifty for me that I'm (getting) and iPod for my birthday...you can bet that'll be the first album I buy. :)

Anne said...

WOOT!