Sunday, June 17, 2007

How Bob Spent Father's Day

So, here's how my husband spent father's day. He recorded Steve's very first original song. Lyrics and music by my 9 year old son. (He sang back up vocals and that's him playing the drums, too *g*). Excuse the brag moment, but I think my kid is the coolest. He's named his father/son band "Bite the Bullet". The song is called "Be Yourself".



I also posted another of the new releases from Love and Respect, the new MCTC CD, on the sidebar.

6 People Gabbed:

Linda said...

I'm laughing with pure delight! I don't know where to start with what I liked. Steve's really good on drums. Love the lyrics, REALLY love the lyrics. Chuckling at "Bite the Bullet" for a father/son group. Just knowing this is a father/son collaboration warms my heart.

Chickie you've got a talented family, no doubt about it.

Jennifer B. said...

You both are awesome parents. Flat out the best.

Anne said...

OMG, that is sooooo awesome! Go STEVE! Awesome song, totally one I would listen to A LOT. He's so fanfreakingtastic on those drums. Woot! Nice backup signing too! AWESOME! LOVE IT!

Rosie said...

Lori, that's just wonderful. Brag away girl...they are certainly brag worthy.

Lori said...

Thanks, you guys. You know, when you think your kids are great, sometimes other people are like, yeah, whatever. Sometimes I feel like I'm flipping out the wallet with the mile long length of photos that nobody cares about(you all know what I'm talking about, right?). Like your kids are great, but enough already? LOL!

Anne said...

NEVER that, Lori, never that. We love you, and that means we LOVE hearing about your kids, your hubby, and all the successes in your lives! I'm so glad you shared. That song was wonderful and amazing. :-) And your son is one hell of a fantastic drummer! Go Steve! Woot!