Friday, May 25, 2007

Score! Lisa Kleypas' next novel.... and Squawker news

Finally, Lisa Kleypas has posted an excerpt from Mine Til Midnight - Cam Rohan's story, pub date Oct 2, 2007. WOOT! Cannot wait!!! I liked Sugar Daddy, but I really thought she re-established herself properly with Devil in Winter, and I'm so glad to have Mine Til Midnight to look forward to! But October is so far away :(

Also, for those of you who follow SquawkRadio, they are closing the blog down on June 2, ostensibly because they are devoting so much time to the blog, they are taking time away from their writing. They really established the "group author blog". I wonder if any of them will pop up on any other group blogs or start their own...

5 People Gabbed:

Anne said...

I'm looking forward to that one, Lori... though I STILL wish Cam had hooked up with Daisy. *G*

sybil said...

So so cruel I thought she posted another one. sniff or am I looking in the wrong place?

How sad is it I want the one that use to be on her site back, I am still trying to get her to let me put it up since it goes with the one on my site now. I know... h/h is the most important but I love me some St Vincent and Cam. They are just so much fun together!

Oct is oh so far away isn't it. tee hee... It is sad to see squawk closing but honestly I don't go over there much. And they will all still be around. Lisa will be doing another guest day in Oct and I am sure the other guys will pop up all round.

Lori said...

Sybil, I guess I hadn't been to her site in a while - I'd been looking for the excerpt... she had a different one up before? Dang...

sybil said...

It was back she she was still in the pink at her old site :).

And was St Vincent and Cam, hmmm chatting while doing books or something talking about sex, in a way, so to speak.

le sigh I do so lurve Devil in Winter...

Jenster said...

Freakin' October?? *sigh*

At first I was disappointed Cam didn't end up with Daisy, but I liked Daisy's story and now I'm glad because that means we get more. lol

I still haven't read Sugar Daddy.