Friday, May 11, 2007

8 things about me

Here are the rules....
Da Rulez:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here are my answers ~

  1. I have freakishly long second toes. So much so that they stick out and make those square-toed shoes uncomfortable. I can't wear them at all.

  2. I've gained back about 8 of the 15 pounds I lost last year. Crap.

  3. My favorite phrase is fuck-a-duck. I use it all the time. Even at work, although I try to be discreet, and in front of my kids, although I put more money in the swear jar then the rest of the family combined.

  4. I went out tonight with friends from our UK office and got trashed. I can't remember the last time I was drunk. Pretty pathetic. And I have a presentation to give at 0800 tomorrow morning for said colleagues. But it was fun :)

  5. I missed Jeff's Open House to go out for this business dinner that turned into a drink-fest. Does that make me a shitty mother? (Bob went. And it was a business dinner.)

  6. I'm ridiculously unmotivated to do anything lately. I mean anything. Work, read, update the website, anything. *sigh* Except sigh. I'm ridiculously good at sighing.

  7. I finally put all the blogs I read regularly on Google Reader. So I'm at least reading them now, even if I'm still not replying.

  8. I utilize technology for a living. I build web sites. People ask me questions all the time. I'm a tech-geek. I asked my son how to use a feature on my cell phone tonight.
As I blog-hopped (using Google Reader - see # 7 above) I noticed that pretty much everyone has already done this, so I'll just say... If you haven't already done this, you're tagged.

2 People Gabbed:

Nicole said...

Okay first, fuck-a-duck? LMAO! That's a first for me, never heard that before. hahaha.

I missed the gym for three weeks and gained 4 lbs.! FREAK! So annoying. I'm with you.

I am the queen of being unmotivated. Don't know what's wrong with me. Like right now...laundry needs to be done. My hair and make-up need to be done, I could vaccum, do dishes, dust...but I'm just gonna stay right here on the computer, thank you. lol

And lastly what is a google reader??? Hook a girl up!

Lori said...

OMG Chantal - I thought I was bad! That is too frickin' funny! And I concur. Ewwww.

And Nicole, Google Reader is simply a way to consolidate all your blogs and feeds into a single page so you can see them all at once and know what's got a new post. The link is on the upper left hand corner of your gmail. Or you can just go to www.google.com/reader. It's super easy - just add the url of each of your blogs on the "add subscription" link. Since I'm in google and gmail all the time, it seemed the most logical reader for me to use.