Monday, April 30, 2007

Just for Anne....

Mary Carves the Chicken has released 4 songs off the new album on their MySpace. And, I believe that the store will be up and running on marycarvesthechicken.com within the next 10 days or so. Although I can't get these guys to release the album download before they have the pressed CDs in hand, darn them! There are 16 songs on the new album altogether.

Here is one of the new songs...



I put another up in the left sidebar. You can hear the other two on their MySpace.

5 People Gabbed:

Anne said...

Woo hoo! I've been waiting! I'm sooo glad that it's going to be available soon! Weeee hoooo! LOL I'm such a dork. Anyway, I read on the MCTC blog(they're in my feed) that they played for a birthday party on the rooftop of a 10-story building in the middle of downtown LA(David posted). How totally awesome that must have been! Any pics of that? I'd sure love to see them. I'm becoming as much of a MCTC fangirl as I am a Daughtry fangirl. LOL! You should BRAG on moments like that, Lori. I love bragging :-)

Anne said...

Listening to A Beautiful Thing right now. Love it! Honestly, have they submitted demos to producers? Their sound is SO refreshing.

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

Oops.
I'll definitely be buying this CD when it becomes available. IMMEDIATELY. I just listened to Persuaded and I seriously think there are going to be a number of songs on this new album in competition with Simi Valley for the number one spot in my book. Totally awesome!

Lori said...

LOL - thanks, Anne :) There are a few pics up on MySpace. They're the ones with the LA skyline in the background. I'll send you a few more. I desperately need to update the web site with some more recent pics, and there will be several from that gig in the photo gallery. I'll probably get to that this weekend, when I finish the storefront.