Friday, March 09, 2007

What Is Going On!!??

People! Who keeps voting for Sanjaya? KNOCK IT OFF. The kid is creepy and doesn't really want to be there. He sings as if he's bored and reminds me, in personality NOT singing, of a young Michael Jackson. He's probably going to grow up to be a little boy groper like MJ. STOP voting for him! He SUCKS. And because he stayed, Sundance left. Sigh. Granted Sundance had a rocky start, but he's WORLDS better than Sanjaya. STOP VOTING FOR THE LITTLE WEIRDO.

And who on earth voted for Hailey rather than Sabrina? Sabrina was my girl, damn it! I LOVED her. She sang wonderfully and sort of in a way looked like Gloria Estefan. I just enjoyed the quality of her voice and her personality, and now we have to deal with a mediocre singer, Hailey, all because she was prettier than Sabrina. SIGH.

One good thing... At least we got rid of Antonella the little skank.

Anyone else thing Phil needs to grow hair? Or at least keep hats on his head? His bald head is freaky. Looks like Stewie on the Family Guy. Seriously. Look!

5 People Gabbed:

acwo said...

Totally great blog, I love it :)
Keep it up.
acwo
http://tytka.blogspot.com

reviewer said...

I KNOW! What the hell?!?!

I think Sabrina is WAY prettier than Hailey though.

Amie Stuart said...

Phil has ears that stick out--that's the prob but he sure does have great eyes!
I don't mind so much on the boys-it was such a crapshoot but for a few of them but...Sabrina...OUT?

WTF? Someone was smoking some MAJOR CRACK!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still reeling!

Rosie said...

I don't watch, don't have a clue who these people are but found this post very entertaining.

Ann said...

Someone compared Phil to Gollum. I agree.

You nailed this one, Anne. W.T.F? I'm bored with AI this year, compared to last. LaKisha will win, or should win. Melinda/Melissa/whatev. already has a career and will get a contract anyhow. Beat Box Guy will get a contract. Chris will get his own prime time show ...yawn.

Oh well.