Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Update on Bob

Hola chicas!

Bob's surgery went well. He had two more stents placed for a total of three now. He had 70% blockage so now that's fixed and should be wide open He felt 85% better already when we left. He could BREATHE without any difficulty and he'll feel even better by tomorrow I suspect. Now the next 24 hours are critical as he can throw a clot, so let's pray that doesn't happen.
There's the update! I'll update with more tomorrow. (((HUGS)))

5 People Gabbed:

Karen Scott said...

That's a relief Anne! I'm so glad the surgery went well!

Jenster said...

Great to hear! I won't stop the prayers, yet. :o)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update, Anne. The two of you continue to be in my thoughts.

Lori said...

I'll add my public relief and prayers to my private ones.

Amie Stuart said...

Hey hugs to you! I'm so glad he's doing better!